Pinetree Pet Care Centre: Guelph Dog Park and Rental Facility
Pinetree Pet Care Centre offers a year-round off-leash dog park and rental facility for your doggie play dates and special events. Enjoy a playtime with your favorite friend and meet with other dog lovers in a safe and controlled environment. Our off-leash dog park hours are 4:00 p.m. to dusk for free; while private playtimes (30 to 60 minutes) need to be scheduled prior to 4:00 p.m. Please call us to schedule your private dog park times.
Event Rental Fee
Whether you are a professional in the pet industry or a dog owner looking for a special place to host an event, we can accommodate you. Our event rental fee could include the use of both areas:
- An indoor area (with access to electrical outlets) with a one-acre fenced outdoor area
- A fenced two-acre dog park
For small classes, workshops, seminars, and pet birthday parties, our facility can be rented per area. Please call in advance for rental policies and booking.
Dog Park Rules and Regulations
As a dog owner, you must take the initiative to be a responsible owner and follow the safety rules to ensure lots of fun. To ensure a clean and friendly environment, we ask dog owners to take the initiative to be responsible and follow them. The following rules and regulations are for the safety and enjoyment of all:
- Dogs must be kept leashed at all times until completely within the designated off-leash area (By law #92-40)
- Dogs must be under voice control and are not allowed to disturb or chase people or dogs, or to destroy, dig up, disturb flower beds, lawns, bushes or trees.
- Poop n’ scoop is mandatory. All owners must clean up after their dog (By law #92-40)
- Dog must be wearing up to date rabies and dog licenses tags.
- Female dogs in heat and sick dogs are to be kept out of this area.
- Aggressive dogs are to be kept out of this area. If a dog starts acting aggressively towards other people and dogs, it must immediately be leashed and removed from the site.
- No dog can be in the park without an adult human attending to it all times.
- No more than two dogs may be brought into the park by an individual at the same time.
- Glass containers, rawhide chews, dog toys and food (animal or human) are not permitted within the park.
- Children (18 and under) must be supervised by an adult attendant in the park.
- Keep the dog park gates closed at all times.
- Use the dog park at your own risk.
- Dog owners are subject to Ontario’s dog owner liability act and the Municipalities animal control laws (By law #92-40).
Please contact Pinetree Pet Care Centre about using our off-leash park and rental facility for that special bonding experience with your furry friend!